Nitrile is a superior synthetic rubber, a favored material in industries where employees need hand protection in high-risk environments. GMP Nitrile Examination Gloves are versatile for risky environments such as medical and industrial as well as cleaning and food service applications. Available in four sizes, GMP Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves achieve a snug fit and are flexible and stretchy with textured fingertips to improve hand agility when there is detailed work with objects.
Why Choose GMP Novum Nitrile Exam Gloves?
- Exam Grade: Passes Stringent Testing to Meet ASTM Test Standards and Is FDA-Approved
- Durable: High Tensile Strength and Puncture-Resistant
- Waterproof: Air and Water Tight to Keep Hands Dry
- Safe Removal: The Rolled Cuff Creates Easy Donning and Doffing
- Medium Gauge Thickness: Provides Protection Maintaining Touch-Sensitivity and Dexterity
- Hypoallergenic: Nitrile Has a Low Allergy Rate Over Latex to Avoid Skin Rashes and Allergic Reactions
- Powder-Free: No Powder Lubricant Added to Ensure No Residue Is Left Behind
- Long Shelf Life: Up to Five Years When Stored Properly
- Bulk Kits: Purchase Bulk Quantities For Additional Savings
Guthrie Medicare Products Nitrile Gloves Physical Dimensions
- Length: Min 240 mm
- Small Palm Width: 76 ± 3 mm
- Medium Palm Width: 84 ± 3 mm
- Large Palm Width: 94 ± 3 mm
- X-Large Palm Width: 105 ± 3 mm
- Finger Thickness: Min 0.09 mm/3.54 mil
- Palm Thickness: Min 0.08 mm/2.76 mil
- Physical Properties/Elongation at Break: Min 500% (Before Aging), Min 400% (After Aging)
- Manufacturer: GMP Medicare
- Brand: Novum
- Product Numbers: 116271-S, 116271-M, 116271-L, 116271-XL
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Box Quantity: 100 Pieces
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nitrile
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Beaded Cuff
- Textured Fingers
- Country of Origin: Malaysia
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
- AQL: 1.5%
Manuals and Documents
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does AQL level mean on a box of exam gloves?
This acronym AQL means acceptable quality level to detail how many defective components in a 100-unit sampling. GMP is 1.5 AQL indicating 1.5% in 100 units.
What material are nitrile gloves?
The gloves are made from synthetic nitrile butadiene rubber that has stronger chemical and puncture resistance than natural latex rubber.
Are disposable nitrile gloves biodegradable?
Yes, nitrile gloves are biodegradable, but it takes longer than natural latex rubber.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days – More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.