Hongray Disposable Nitrile Glove Overview
Hongray Nitrile Exam Gloves provide 4.7 mil thickness for exceptional protection to the hands. Its strength and puncture resistance occupies a super-soft quality that’s easy to don and doff. Textured fingertips improve the grip for confident handling when working in laboratories or industries where workers hold small objects. Nitrile’s high-tactile/touch sensation keeps the user engaged with the task at hand using fine motor skills in wet or dry conditions.
The qualities found in Hongray Nitrile Examination Gloves are beneficial for use in medical, industrial, and food processing occupations. Part of its versatility is it has a natural rubber-like feel without the potential allergic reactions to the user or the objects it touches. The glove’s blue hue signifies its nitrile construction for easy detection at a glance.
Note: This product is eligible for bulk discounts for business customers. Direct all non-consumer product inquiries and purchases to either:
- 10,000 Boxes + = $14.00/Box
- 50,000 Boxes + = $13.50/Box
- 100,000 Boxes + = $13/Box
Features and Benefits
- Tested to Meet Safety and Health Requirements
- Safe, Protein-Free, and Latex-Free Nitrile
- Soft With High Elasticity
- Rolled Rim for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Textured Fingertips Create Reliable Grip When Gloves Are Wet or Dry
Product Measurements and Testing
- Passes Qualtiy Check
- Passes “CE” Check
- Passes Smell Check
- Passes Water Leakage Test
- Passes Weight Check
- Manufacturer: Shijiazhuang Hongray Group Co., Ltd.
- Brand: Hongray
- Product Numbers: NPF2002-S, NPF2003-M, NPF2004-L, NPF2005-XL
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Box Quantity: 100
- Thickness: 4.7 Mil
- Color: Blue
- Material: Nitrile
- Textured: Yes, at Fingertips
- Cuff Style: Beaded
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Powder-Free: Yes
- Country of Origin: China
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Can nitrile gloves irritate the skin?
Nitrile adds the highest level of protection to the skin and does not have the possible allergic reactions that latex material has. All types of gloves have possible skin reactions that are not specific to nitrile.
What do nitrile gloves protect against?
Bacteria, viruses, solvents, mild corrosive material, and oils.
Why are nitrile gloves blue?
The blue hue differentiates the gloves as a non-latex product for individuals with latex allergies.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days – More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.