- .3 cc/ml Safety Syringe
- 29 g x 1/2″ Needle
- Safety Shield
.3 cc/ml Safety Syringe with 29 x 1/2 Needle
MONOJECT Safety Syringe features a .3 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged Safety Syringe with 29 gauge x 1/2″ long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement. The MONOJECT Safety Syringe’s exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe and complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering Controls.
- Sold in boxes of 100 each
- Sold in cases of 5 boxes (500 total)
Features and Benefits of the MONOJECT™ Safety Shield
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched ACCU-SCALE™ graduations allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism protects the healthcare worker during transport and after use.
- True transport position eliminates the need for a healthcare worker to recap the needle resulting in a reduction of clean needlestick injuries.
- Syringes have permanently attached needles and feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- ACCU-TIP™ flat plunger tip minimizes medication waste for the clinician. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Sterile – One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- For U-100 Insulin. Product is compatible with broad range of insulin types enabling clinical flexibility for medication delivery.
- .3 cc/ml MONOJECT™ Safety Syringe
- Polypropylene barrel with bold graduated markings
- Ultra-Comfort electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Permanently attached Needle Size: 29 gauge x 1/2″ long
- Dosage: 50 Units
- Polypropylene flat top plunger rod
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Individually packaged