- .5 cc/ml Safety Syringe
- 29 g x 1/2″ Needle
- Latex Free
- Safety Shield
.5 cc/ml Safety Syringe with 29 x 1/2 Needle
AllegroMedical.com presents the MONOJECT™ Safety Syringe. This MONOJECT™ Safety Syringe features a.5 cc/ml, Sterile, single-use, individually packaged Safety Syringe with 29 gauge x 1/2″ long needle. Made of polypropylene, the barrel has bold graduated markings and the plunger rod has a latex-free plunger tip that is silicone lubricated resulting in precise and effortless movement. The MONOJECT™ Safety Syringe’s exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe and complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard for Engineering. The Monoject™ safety syringe is proven effective and preferred by millions of users each day the exclusive design helps keep clinicians safe with maximum clinical flexibility. The Monoject™ Safety Syringe for Insulin Delivery is used in all areas of healthcare.
Features and Benefits of the MONOJECT™ Safety Shield:
- Clear, non-glare barrel construction and bolder heat-etched ACCU-SCALE™ graduations allow for precise medication measurement and easier visualization of flashback. Graduations can not be erased or altered.
- Safety shield with patented two-step locking mechanism protects the healthcare worker during transport and after use.
- True transport position eliminates the need for a healthcare worker to recap the needle resulting in a reduction of clean needlestick injuries.
- Syringes have permanently attached needles and feature a precision ground, anti-coring, tri-beveled needle point which produces a consistently sharp needle for more comfortable injections.
- New and improved silicone needle lubricant reduces needle shaft drag providing virtually pain-free injections.
- No PVC or DEHP. Barrel and plunger are made from polypropylene.
- ACCU-TIP™ flat plunger tip minimizes medication waste for the clinician. The plunger tip is made from latex free synthetic rubber. Silicone lubricant makes the tip self-sealing, provides precise movement and is virtually effortless.
- Sterile – One step peel-away package facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling.
- Brilliant color-coded needle gauge stripe on package provides easy gauge size identification.
- For U-100 Insulin. Product is compatible with broad range of insulin types enabling clinical flexibility for medication delivery.
- .5 cc/ml MONOJECT™ Safety Syringe
- Polypropylene barrel with bold graduated markings
- Ultra-Comfort electro-polished stainless steel needle
- Permanently attached Needle Size: 29 gauge x 1/2″ long
- Dosage: 50 Units
- Polypropylene flat top plunger rod
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Low dead space
- Individually packaged
- Individual Needle
- Box of 100 Needles
- Case of 500 Needles (5 Boxes)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is the safety syringe a preferred safety device? Yes. More clinicians use the Monoject™ Safety Syringe for safe delivery of medication and tuberculin testing.
- How do I lock the safety shield for disposal? Twist the safety shield to the left or right until an audible click is heard for final locking position.