- Silicone-coated, quality needles, with no burrs or surface imperfections
- No dead space in the barrel for accurate dosing
- Tri-beveled, precision-cut needle tip for a more comfortable injection experience
- Available in a variety of gauges and sizes for greater comfort and usage
- Latex free
TRUEplus® Single-Use Insulin Syringes are backed by a 10 out of 10 ratings in laboratory testing* and are an affordable, quality solution to promote compliance and safety. There are various gauges and sizes for enhanced comfort and usage. Unibody one-piece needle and syringe.
* Technically Advanced Quality Assurance Evaluation Report, conducted by UL-STR, 2013. TRUEplus® Single-Use Insulin Syringes (28- and 31-gauge) received a top score of 10 out of 10 and were rated comparable to same-gauge syringes from BD, Monoject, and Ulticare