Precision Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves are a violet blue color. This is a popular and distinct color for exam gloves. These gloves are also able to provide tactile sensitivity because the average thickness of the fingers is 4 mil. These thinner gloves allow for greater dexterity without sacrificing strength. The allowance for greater dexterity, the tactile sensitivity, and the textured fingertips combine to handle delicate procedures. The fingertips provide better grip both while dry and wet.
In addition to providing better grip and tactile sensitivity, these exam gloves are latex free. This eliminates any potential risk of an allergic reaction to latex.
Precision Nitrile Powder Free Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Tactile Sensitivity for Delicate Procedures
- Textured Fingertips for Improved Grip
- Allows for Greater Dexterity
- Product Number: PCS770, PCS772, PCS775, PCS776, PCS778
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene
- Sizes: X-Small to X-Large
- Color: Violet Blue
- Average Finger Thickness: 4 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days – More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.